This tutorial is intended to introduce you to the Seme Framework and the basic principles of MVC architecture. It will show you how a basic Seme Framework application is constructed in step-by-step fashion.
In this tutorial, you will be creating a basic news application. You will begin by writing the code that can load static pages. Next, you will create a news section that reads news items from a database. Finally, you’ll add a form to create news items in the database.
This tutorial will primarily focus on:
- Model-View-Controller basics
- Routing basics
- Form validation
- Performing basic database queries using “Query Builder”
The entire tutorial is split up over several pages, each explaining a small part of the functionality of the Seme Framework. You’ll go through the following pages:
- Introduction, which gives you an overview of what to expect.
- Theme and layout, which will teach you the basics of creating view using Seme Framework.
- Building API, this will introduce more about database, controller, and model.
Enjoy your exploration of the Seme Framework.