- Seme Framework
- Version 3.2.X
- URI Routing
- CLI (command line interface)
This tutorial is intended to introduce you to the Seme Framework and the basic principles of MVC architecture. It will show you how a basic Seme Framework application is constructed in step-by-step.
The objectives of this tutorial is how to use the framework with real life examples. So, developer can implemented all features that existed on Seme Framework such as:
- Model-View-Controller basics
- Routing basics
- Form validation
- Performing basic database queries using Query Builder
- and APIs
The entire tutorial is split up over several pages. Each explaining a small part of the functionality of the Seme Framework. You’ll go through the following pages:
- Introduction, which gives you an overview of what to expect.
- Theme and layout, which will teach you the basics of creating view using Seme Framework.
- Building API, this will introduce more about database, controller, and model.
Enjoy your exploration of the Seme Framework.