Seme Framework version 4.0.0
In version 4.0.0 Seme Framework has main target for providing deployable apps. The first thing on this version is modified the configuration files to single files only. And then we have to optimizing the codes and the memory used by using XDebug and qcachegrind for viewing memory used.
This framework still using Mode View Controller life cycle:
- Merged Configuration files into single files. Split configuration by development, staging, and production for fast deploying.
- Add bin directory into kero.
- Split function into functions.php files.
- Optimized MySQLi library.
- Optimized Controller library.
- Replacing str_replace to strtr if possible.
Seme Framework licensed under MIT.